MMI offers the following services:
MMI operates a 6 bed group home facility that provides assistance for adult females with developmental disabilities. This facility was established as a group home for individuals who prefer the warm and inviting atmosphere of a home environment but require more structure and support than a family home setting can typically provide. Each individual has their own room which is individually decorated to their specific taste. (Click here to see pictures of our 6 bed group home.)
- Residential Support is supervised living in a 24 hour facility that provides group living services to individuals in a home environment. Staff assist in providing habilitation support to adult individuals with developmental disabilities who require supervision. The group home is assists individuals with comprehensive support in order to live active, fulfilling and productive lives. Consumers develop self-help skills, participate in community activities and increase their independence. Services are consumer and family driven in an individualized and person-centered manner. The level of support provided is based on each individual's unique abilities and strengths. Each consumer has her own room decorated to her particular preference. We strive to connect individuals with natural community supports and promote community involvement.
- Alternate Family Living (or AFL): A service provided to an individual with a developmental disability that allows the individual to reside with a non-family member in a community setting. A trained professional supports the consumer's growth in all life-skills areas such as social interaction, personal care, money management, volunteering in the community and skill building. This allows the individual receiving services to be as independent as possible while developing relationships and connections in their community.
- Supervised Living: Assistance is provided to individuals living in a community setting. Staff work with individuals on income management, maintaining the household (ie. grocery shopping), maintaining a health living space, and participating in community/social activities.
- Respite Care: Services are provided to individuals and their families in the home or in a community setting. Staff assist individuals with meeting the individual's specific need while their caregiver(s) are able to take a break from the demands of caregiving.
- Endless Possibilities Shop: Please visit our sister agency at www.endlesspossibilitiesshop.com for more information about how our individuals display their handmade arts and crafts.
More information will be posted soon! In the interim, please contact our Executive Director (Mark Goodwin) at 336-751-3276 for more information.